Easy Invoicing for Mechanics is written on the Keep It Simple (KIS) principal to minimise data entry and increase invoicing efficiencies.
A Simple, Efficient Invoicing Solution for Vehicle Workshops
- Have a new customer? Simply add their details. They'll be added to your database, and when you post the invoice to Xero,
the contact will be created in Xero.
- New Vehicle? Same thing - after adding the vehicle details, it will be automatically linked to the customer.
- The Make and Model are added to the database as required - no external maintenance is needed.
- At the bottom of the form, you enter the parts and time used on the job.
- Once the customer has paid, the invoice can be posted directly to Xero.
- Posting to Xero is simple: all you need to to is push a button.
- Search by Customer Name, Phone number or Vehicle registration.
- This system is free form - there are no parts or prices to maintain.
To aid your business in offering a personalised, professional mechanical service, a service history is maintained within
the software for each vehicle in your database.